You need to know what
is going on.
Our goal is to bring you more internet traffic both in quantity and quality. We are so confident of our process that we will gladly share with you how your listing is performing even during the rare occasion when the numbers aren't encouraging.
The following is the kind of information that your report will likely include. Your IMA will review this information with you to reassess goals and refine strategies.
Typical information shared through your Elevation Report:
- Executive Summary - a brief overview of what was done or accomplished since the last report.
- Latest Activities - additional directories your listing was added to.
- Social Actions - highlight of reviews and other social interactions like Facebook.
- AdWords Express Opportunities - reporting of a light weight PPC campaign (when applicable).
- Place Page Performance - keyword activity breakdown.
- # of Views - How many people are viewing your business information.
- # of Actions - Number of clicks to your website or for more information.
- Performance Evaluation - a breakdown of clicks