97% of consumers search for businesses online...
Which strategy are you using to get on the First Page?
To succeed you have to have a plan or a strategy. You've heard the saying, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." This is also true with promoting your business online. This very minute other businesses are doing just that and are gaining a competitive advantage over those who are doing nothing.
We have identified strategies that are effective in their own right for a particular audience with somewhat predictable results. They are:
- Local Search
- Paid Search
- Social Search
- Organic Search
We have found that many businesses invest significantly on traditional methods of online marketing such as Paid Search (PPC) or Organic Search (SEO) while the strategy of Local Search goes unattended. More often than not, Local Search contends to be the best strategy for them, yielding the most favorable results and best return on investment.
Knowing most brick and mortar operations rely heavily on business from their local community, RevLocal's main a strategy of driving prospects to your business is through Local Search. With Local Search as the foundation of RevLocal plans , a successful campaign is often a blend of all four strategies.
#1 Strategy Local Search
- A new opportunity for businesses to gain an advantage over their competition.
- Buzz words - referred to as "Map", "Push Pin" & "Local Search" marketing.
- Best return on your investment (ROI)!
- Can include social media, video and mobile marketing campaigns.
- The best way to target local customers for your business.
- [RevLocal is an industry leader in local search marketing]
#2 Strategy Paid Search
- An aggressive way to generate quick results.
- Attract the customers you want with targeted ad campaigns.
- Make informed decisions based on campaign data.
- Lower your expenses by having a Google Certified Partner like RevLocal.
- [RevLocal is a Certified Partner with Google]
#3 Strategy Social Search
- Social activity accelerates the rate which your content gets indexed.
- Domain relevance improves with inbound and outbound social links.
- Builds author authority or credibility as a source for consistently useful content.
- Social bookmarking and followed links improves search engine favor.
- Improved visibility for people connected to you.
#4 Strategy Organic Search
- Highly competitive to gain favorable ranking.
- Has a long term residual effect for business owners.
- It is important to choose the correct terms that generate ROI.
- A great option for long term established and national businesses.
- [RevLocal is at the top of Google for the search term "Local Search Marketing"]