What it’s about:
It’s 2015. Consumers aren’t flipping through the Yellow Pages or making a quick run to Woolworths for their shopping needs. Now, consumer behavior is social, local and mobile. And if your marketing strategy is still wearing bellbottoms and listening to Bee Gees, then you have a big problem. In this marketing guide we’ll tell you how consumer behavior has changed and what you can do to reach them.
In this guide, we’ll cover these points:
- How has consumer behavior changed?
- Smartphones are creating smarter consumers
- Consumers are shopping locally
- How are consumers influenced?
- How can your business adapt?