As video content has continued to grow and become more accessible, business owners are starting to wonder whether they should introduce video into their strategy. The quick answer? YES!
In this episode of Marketing Revelations, Megan and Kristen sat down with Dan Flesch, one of RevLocal's Digital Media Producers, to discuss the importance of video content and how easy it is to create.
Click play below to see what advice Dan had to give:
Here are just a handful of the questions that were covered in this podcast episode:
- Why is video so important right now?
- What kind of video should business owners be creating?
- What platforms should you post your videos on?
- What resources are recommended to edit/polish videos?
The most important thing to remember is that you shouldn't be scared of creating video content! You have to take that first step to get headed in the right direction. Start with your phone and just shoot it!
If you'd like to learn more about some of the topics covered in this episode, check out some of our other resources:
- How to Get Started With Video Marketing
- How to Use YouTube to Reach New Generations
- Marketing 101: Setting Goals for Your Business