Need a little help with your review marketing and reputation management strategy? Watch our latest ask us anything video to get the answers to your toughest questions about online reviews!
Press play to learn the answers to these questions:
- Can I remove a bad Google review?
- How can I get more reviews?
- Do I really need to respond to all my reviews?
Our experts, Leah Fraleigh - Senior Digital Marketing Strategist and Zac Herr - Review Marketing Manager will use their experience handling client reviews to answer these questions and give you their best tips to skyrocket your review marketing strategy and improve your online reputation.
You cannot ignore online reviews today. Since 97 percent of consumers read online reviews before choosing a local business and they trust those reviews as much as recommendations from family and friends, your business needs a review marketing strategy to survive today.
Here are our top tips for getting started with review marketing:
- Monitor popular online review platforms like Google, Yelp, Facebook and industry-specific websites.
- Ask customers to leave you a review at check-in or check-out.
- Respond to your online reviews, and try to take the conversation offline if it's a negative review.
- Know that negative reviews aren't the end of the world. You can't please everyone.
Don't have time to handle your online reviews? Check out Renown, our review marketing and reputation management platform that helps you get new reviews and alerts you to negative reviews so you can fix the problem and improve your online reputation.