When it comes to running a tutoring or learning center, digital marketing is a must. It’s your secret to surpassing local school tutors. But, it can be complicated.
In this blog post, you’ll learn how to build a better online presence, showing up in more local searches and how to build a paid advertising strategy that puts your tutoring center in front of more parents.
Build a Better Online Presence for Your Tutoring Center
Local search marketing is your tutoring center’s key to being found and chosen by more parents. A good local search strategy will put your business into relevant searches and streamline your information across the web.
You’ll want to show up near the top of local searches to stand out from those local schools.
While we can’t promise that you’ll always end up in the top spot, here are some tips to help improve your local search ranking:
- Claim and verify your Google My Business listing.
- Optimize your Google My Business listing with correct hours, categories, videos and photos.
- Start building and maintaining your local SEO citations.
Just as a disclaimer, these steps take a while to complete, and even once you’re finished, Google will take a while to catch up. You’ll also have to consistently maintain your tutoring center’s online information so that your listings remain correct.
Any new, incorrect user-generated information could have a negative impact on your listings, so keep an eye on them!
Reach More Parents With Paid Advertising for Your Learning Center
The best way to put your tutoring or learning center in front of more parents is to build a paid advertising strategy. Your ads could appear in search results on Google, across social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and even on other websites.
Here are our best paid advertising tips for tutoring centers:
- Use a cross-platform paid advertising strategy because 72 percent of customers want to interact with your business on multiple websites.
- Try retargeting ads to reach people who have already interacted with your business in some way.
- Use Facebook ads to reach customers on the largest social network.
- Optimize your landing pages for conversions. Remember, your ads need a landing page, and your landing pages need to have one goal: prompt your customer to take action.
Paid advertising is tricky, so it’s best to talk to an expert. Otherwise, you might end up wasting your advertising budget without reaching many people. Advertising experts, on the other hand, can help you expand your reach and maximize your budget.
And, at RevLocal, we have an entire team of marketing strategists who work with learning and tutoring centers. They know the best industry tricks and the latest trends to put your business on the map, optimize your strategy and help you surpass the competition.
Here’s an overview of how we help tutoring centers with local search, paid advertising and review marketing.