Struggling with online reviews? Check out our new infographic for all the review marketing statistics you'll need to know in 2018, including:
- 92 percent of consumers read online reviews when looking for a local business
- 42 percent of consumers won't use a business with less than a three-star rating
- 68 percent of consumers will form an opinion about your local business after reading just 1-6 online reviews
See the full infographic below!
Need more help with online reviews? Here are a few more resources to help you get started building your best review marketing strategy for 2018 and beyond:
- How to build a better review marketing strategy
- How to reply to every type of review
- Do negative reviews impact your click-through rates?
- RevLocal's review marketing services
Oh, and our latest webinar is focused on building a review marketing strategy, so don't forget to check that out too!
Final Thoughts on Review Marketing
Almost everyone reads online reviews when searching for a local business, and your reviews need to be recent in order to seem relevant to online consumers.
Star rating is the most important aspect of an online review for many customers, and they want to see at least a three-star rating. Make sure you are actively asking happy customers to review your business in order to maintain or improve your star rating as well as your business's online reputation.
How can you get more online reviews? It's easier than you think! Just ask:
- Ask customers for email addresses at check-in or check-out
- Send out an email asking customers to review your business
- Share new positive reviews across your website and social media pages