When it comes to your business’s digital presence, have you considered how important Google My Business (GMB) is to consumers searching for you online?
Well, it’s time to go back to the basics! Join our very own Derek Griego, one of RevLocal’s senior digital marketing consultants, on September 22nd from 1 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. PDT to learn everything about Google My Business.
In this free, online workshop, Derek will dive into the world of GMB and why your business shouldn’t ignore this online listing.
Here are just a few things Derek will cover:
- How to claim and optimize your GMB listing
- Ways to create engaging content for your audience and Google
- The best strategies to generate and manage reviews
- How to use your analytics to build your online presence and reach new consumers
Thank you to the San Francisco LGBT Center for partnering with us for this free workshop!
With over seven years of marketing experience, you won’t want to miss Derek’s workshop covering Everything You Need to Know About Google My Business.
To register for this event, click the button below!
As a quick recap, here’s the important event information you need:
- Title: Everything You Need to Know About Google My Business
- Date: September 22nd
- Time: 1 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. PDT
At RevLocal, we help local businesses and multi-location brands improve their digital presence through local search, review marketing, paid advertising and social media. When you partner with us, we have your digital marketing handled.
If you’re ready to get started on your business’s digital marketing, click here to send a message to Derek.