Do You Face These Problems?
Did you know that one of the biggest problems small businesses face is a decline in customer spending — or that a prominent reason that small businesses fail is that they are outcompeted?
Watch our video to learn more about the biggest problems small businesses face and our solutions!
Here are the stats:
- Forty-six percent of small businesses don’t even have a website, but 45 percent of consumers won’t choose a small business if it lacks a website.
- Ninety-seven percent of people begin the purchase process with a search, and 89 percent research online before going to a local business to make a purchase. But 15 percent of small businesses don’t use digital marketing, and another 47 percent try to handle their marketing on their own while also running their business.
- Seventy-five percent of people say reviews are important, but only 36 percent of small businesses invest in review marketing.
These are big discrepancies, but we're here to help.
Take these steps to improve your digital marketing strategy:
- If your business lacks a website or doesn’t use digital marketing, you’re already behind the competition. Build a mobile and local friendly website that gives searchers exactly what they're looking for.
- In order to avoid a drop in sales or being outcompeted, you’ll need to start by building a local search marketing strategy so that you are found online when those customers are searching.
- And, you’ll need to consistently get new reviews so that customers know that your business is the best in your local area.