Social media changes all the time, including how many people use it, the popular channels and what channels can help your local business!
And sometimes it can be a little difficult to keep up with all the changes that happen on social media, but don't worry!
Our latest infographic has statistics for 2019 relating to seven social media sites and apps you should be using.
- 88 percent of Facebook users are accessing via a mobile device.
- On average, there are 2.2 billion monthly active users.
- Americans spend 58 minutes per day on Facebook.
- 500 million users open Instagram every day.
- Receive 12.6 percent more engagement on average by using hashtags.
- Instagram has more than 25 million business profiles.
- 5,787 tweets are sent every second.
- 84 percent of businesses use Twitter.
- Tweets with 1-2 hashtags get 21 percent more engagement.
- 94 percent of B2B marketers on social media use LinkedIn to publish content.
- 50 percent of B2B web traffic originating from social media comes from LinkedIn.
- 30 million companies have LinkedIn profiles.
- 80 percent of Pinterest users are on mobile.
- Visual searches on Pinterest have more than doubled in one year.
- 78 percent of users say that content from brands is useful compared to finding it on other sites.
- Snapchat has 186 million daily active users.
- 71 percent of Snapchat users are under 34 years old.
- 528,000 snaps are sent every minute.
- 5 billion videos are watched every single day.
- 70 percent of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- YouTube is the second-ranked social platform worldwide.