You know that reviews are important for your business, but do you understand how reviews on different platforms can affect it?
Our infographic has the latest statistics on the different review platforms (Facebook, Google and Yelp) and the features they offer!
- 93 percent of consumers claim that online reviews influence their buying decisions
- 9 out of 10 customers trust online reviews as much as word-of-mouth reviews
- Consumers find content more credible when it's written by another customer
- Responding to reviews increases loyalty to a brand
- 80 percent of consumers are likely to choose a business with positive Facebook reviews
- About half of consumers check Facebook reviews for small businesses
- 97 percent of customers search on Google to find a local business
- Google considers total number of reviews, average star rating and number of new reviews when ranking a business
- Responding to reviews is proven to increase exposure and credibility of a business
- 98% of Yelp users have made a purchase from a business found through Yelp reviews
- 45% of consumers are likely to check Yelp reviews before visiting a business
- With rating increase by one star, businesses see increase in revenue